Â It is critical that financial leaders have a firm grasp of the organization’s receivables, because roughly 75 percent of a provider’s current assets is tied up in AR (Zelman, McCue, Glick, & Thomas, 2014). In addition to your text (linked in Resources), select three journal articles to support your conclusions. Complete the following:
- Prepare a strategic assessment based on your research surrounding AR management and discuss three ways a health care provider can reduce days in AR.
- Prepare a strategic assessment based on your research surrounding AR management and discuss three ways a health care provider can monitor days in AR.
- Develop a perspective on the long-term financial trends surrounding AR management. Discuss the risks surrounding inadequate AR management.
- Discuss three significant changes or trends that are taking place and their impact on the revenue cycle. Discuss how these trends will impact organizational strategy, patient care, and community health.
Prepare an 8â€“10 page paper based on the above.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Your 8â€“10 page document should clearly identify where each grading criterion or part of the assignment is addressed by using APA-formatted headings and subheadings. Your writing needs to communicate professionally, with correct English usage. Your points must be logical, substantive, and relevant based on the evidence presented. In addition, your written communication must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Parts of document: Your paper should include the following:
- Title page.
- Table of contents.
- Body of paper with APA-formatted headings and subheadings.
- Font and font size: Arial, 10 point.