Instructions: Below are the questions for the final exams. Please download the three files you will need for this assignment.
1. In your opinion, what is causing the turnover at Columbus Custom Carpentry?
2. Are the assembly technicians overpaid? Explain. Are the craters underpaid? If so, why? Will they still be underpaid if the custom hand-work portion of their job is eliminated by the jig system? Explain.
3. Given the case and market information, is the CFO position best aligned with that of an accounting manager, director, or a CFO? Explain.
4. Are there differences in pay that appear to be based on sex/race/ethnicity rather than performance or length of service? How so or why not?
5. Given your answers to the previous questions, exactly how would you rectify the key issues within Columbus Custom Carpentry? What resources/references support your plan of action?