In which order would you prioritize to the following students and…
In which order would you prioritize to the following students and why?
- Office calls you over the radio and says a student is vomiting in the second floor boys bathroom.
- A student with asthma comes into your office coughing and cannot find their inhaler.
- A student comes in complaining of a headache.
- A dean calls over the radio asking if you can pass over to the dean’s office to assess a student that has just been in a fight.
- You are scheduled to be in an Individualized Education Program meeting.