case study of a patient based on your assigned group topic. The…
- case study of a patient based on your assigned group topic.
- The presentation must provide information:
- Introduce a fictitious patient with a disease or disorder based on your assigned group topic. Must specifically address the disease as it relates to one of the following populations: infants, toddlers, school-aged children, adolescents, adults, or the elderly.
- Definition of the disease or disorder
- Epidemiology of the disease or disorder
- Pathophysiology of the disease/disorder to the cellular level.
- Including genetics/genomics, neurotransmitters, and neurobiology of this specific disorder.
- Clinical features of the disease or disorder
- History of the patient’s problems
- Physical findings
- Psychiatric findings
- Treatment recommendations according to the US clinical guidelines.
- Patient education for management and anticipatory guidance.
- Non-pharmaceutical, cultural, and spiritual considerations must be addressed.