Murder on the Orient Express
Answer these questions by book ,,Murder on the Orient Express” by Agatha Christie
1. When did the activity take place?
2. Locations, where did actions take place?
3. The most important characters and their characterization?
4. The main problems or conflicts in the work?
5. What / who is depicted in the work?
6. The excitement? Through what it is created?
7. The deeper philosophical meaning of the work?
8. References to supernaturalism, fiction, unbelievability?
9. Relations between characters or how did they got along?
10. The irony in the work?