For this project, you will need to visit an outdoor tourism location (e.g., campground, national forest, state park, lake, river, trail system, etc.) on your own. This is a great opportunity to have a little fun and take the family or some friends along on your visit! When you arrive at the location, you will need to take at least one picture to document your visit. It would also be a great idea to take notes based on your observations. You will then need to draw from your visit and previous readings from class to answer the following four questions in paragraph form:
1. Identify: (a) the type of outdoor tourism location, (b) the organization that runs it, and (c) any pertinent information that you gained from your visit,
2. Identify two outcomes that are important to the location (e.g., visitation, sales, occupancy, length of occupancy, tax revenues, usage fees, etc.),
3. Identify and discuss two unique environmental opportunities that can enhance the two outcomes, and
4. Identify and discuss two unique environmental threats that can challenge the two outcomes.
5. Provide title page with your name, location of your visit, and a picture of the visit,
6. Utilize a minimum of four (4) references total from class readings (minimum two (2) references per question) to answer question three (3) and four (4),
7. Provide references page in APA format for each of the readings,
8. Insert in-body citations in APA format for each of the references,
9. Number (i.e., 1 – 4) written responses and respond in paragraph form, and
10. Adhere to the two-page limit with 12-point font and double-spacing.